Monday, January 16, 2012

Mi favorite website! :)

Hello every body!!! Today i'm going to talk about my favorite website... that is: Series Yonkis.


Maybe this isn't my favorite website, buy i visit it a lot when i have free time or when i am boring, or simply because i want!! I used this site since i have internet, that is about seven years ago.

In this site i can find series, tv shows, cartoons and view them, download or both. I can watch new and premiere seasons of series, old episodes and watch them one and other and other time, and that is the best part! Generally they upload the episodes the day after the premiere and sometimes before, who is a great advantage because i don't have to wait the premiere in television.The majority of the episodes are with they subtitles in english, so is more easy to follow. In this moment i follow four series in this website: Grey's Anatomy, The Vampire Diaries, Bones and House, and i waiting the premiere of two: Spartacus and Game of Thrones.

The website is composed by lists in alphabetic order and there we can find the most of the programs that we would watch. There is also some list of more viewed series and we can filter if we new what serie want to search. Also in the homepage appear the last episodes uploaded.

Yonkis, is a group of websites, there are: series, movies, documentals, news, adults. We can register and access more fast and fluid by the contents.

The homepage is http://www.seriesyonkis.com/

2 comments:

  1. I don`t know this site, I believe that is a good place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Mmmm it's a cool website to enjoy, I think I will use also in my free times. Thanks for this datum.

    ReplyDelete