Thursday, January 5, 2012

Why do I want to be a Vet? :)

Hello every one!! today i'm talking about why do i want to be a vet...

When i was a child i wanted to be a police officer, then i wanted to be a vet, after that, i wanted to be pilot, a military pilot. All that carreers liked because they are bautifull and exciting, full of interesting things and new knowledge.

When i had the age of take a desition for my future studies, i decided to be a militay pilot, and estudied in the aviation school on the Air Force.

I studied there for two years, but i had to left because a lesion in my knees, that break my hart, and i was very sad a lot of time. After a few months, and studied for the PSU, what i want to study was medice (of humans), but the test wasn't the enough good for my wish, so i have to choose an other career, maybe the worse desition that a make, jajajaj... I choose Bachillerato!!

Once i was there, the subjects was very dificult and afer that was even more dificult. In the end of the fisrt year, i recieved the ilumination, and the veterinary medicine was an option  again. I remembered my childhood, when i love to go to the zoo, and watch animal programs in the tv, and dream to some day travel to Africa and know the lions, elephants, and all that nature, and of course help them. So i had the BEST desition of my life, follow my instinct and be a Vet!!!



I like and enjoy every day coming here, and see all the animals, see the horses when a come out the classroom, and be with all the people that like the animals just like me.

In the furute, i would like to work in a zoo, with wild animals and help them to have a good stay in captivity, also i would like to work in conservation of this animals and make good things for they don't dying out.

I love the Veterinary medicine, and I'm very happy doing this.  

5 comments:

  1. Is very nice that you have noticed that veterinary medicine was what you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Military pilot!!! so risky but I like it. I would not choose that as a professional career, I would take it like a hobby.Just say that that now you are in the "white side" of the careers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also wanted to study human medicine, but I believe that veterinary medicine is even better.
    alejandra greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi ale....I had no idea is fantastic, good to study now the very best veterinary jajajaj:)

    ReplyDelete